Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wine glasses... and pins... and poems... oh my!


It's important to celebrate the Bride to Be...

So we decided to celebrate Annie B with some cheers... and fondue! A group of girls got together for an evening of rhyming poems to lead us to our destinations, cheers in a glass that matched the bride's dress perfectly (Annie is in teal... and notice the polka dot "I Do" wine glass next to her!), and some fabulous Because She's the Bride buttons. Now party planning happens to be something that I LOVE. When it comes to parties... I like coordination... and classy fun... topped off with fabulous friends. This evening was just that.

Having been to the Melting Pot before on dates and other celebrations, I was excited for the adventure that is a meal at this unique spot. It met my expectations, with a fabulous server named, Simba. Yes, I am serious, Simba. We started off with cheese, salads, entrees and of course finished it off with chocolate. We enjoyed some wonderful red wine a well, Bogle Merlot, which I would highly recommend.

More posts will be coming shortly from our wedding adventures in Chattanooga and DC... stay tuned!

No comments: