Wednesday, September 29, 2010

always the little sister

 

 

 

 




once the little sister... always the little sister!


this weekend was an ADVENTURE! My big brother Bentley and his wife Jessica traveled from Knoxville TN... in their car... to come and visit!!!! Bella, The wonder dog, as my brother calls her, joined as well!

the puppies all loved meeting each other~ as you can tell Bella is approximately 15 times Lilly's size. Quite funny when Lilly set her mind on a specific toy! Murphy learned to play at the park with no leash... and all of the puppies tried out the slide with Bentleys guidance! As you can tell, the park was full of laughter!

We did some adventuring in the city and in the burbs... teaching Bentley and Jess about city life was quite fun. Quite different than Knoxvegas :) We enjoyed some wonderful restaurants while they were here... two of our favorite BYOB's Thai Pepper and Cafe San Pietro. Thai Pepper is unique as it serves both Thai and Sushi... we all had wonderful food and sat in the traditional table on the floor. Boat Shoes and I adore Cafe San Pietro, we love taking special people there... and we never order off the menu. They have fabulous specials so we never order the same meal and wait with excitement for the chef's ideas of the day. B and J enjoyed this spot!

What better way to explore Philly than by a 5K for a great cause? We ran the 5K Parkway Run which allowed for some great sites along the way... including the Rocky steps that B and J ran twice! Following the 5K we enjoyed a great brungh with family and friends at Marathon. J and I both indulged~ her with Ricotta and blueberry stuffed french toast and I with dark chocolate chip pancakes... mmmm. We decided to continue our active day by adventuring to a climbing gym that my brothers buddy built! I love trying to be like big brother flip flops... hahahha! Quite humorous... watching them move across the wall like spiderman... and I bopped up for a quick photo shoot!

weekends with family are the best!


oh and by the way... MY BROTHER... YES... MY BIG BROTHER came to the LILLY STORE with me! and Jessica and I LOVED perusing lululemon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved seeing all the photos of the 4 of you! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall! Love you all so much! Love, mom