Sunday, April 24, 2011

Road Trip 2011





Boat shoes and I had quite an adventure.

Through 8 states... down to Florida for my Grandmother's funeral and back up to Georgia for our dear friends Meaghan and Rob's wedding day. What an interesting mix of emotions.. sadness and happiness all mixed together.

Boat shoes and I have a couple hints for those of you ready to embark on a road trip:

~you need the mad libs app
~its the perfect time to learn about the Royal Wedding and become slightly obsessed
~XM radio is a must
~when XM radio gets dull, pull out a laptop and make a new road trip mix
~boat shoes loves keeping track of gas mileage, dont worry there's an app for that too!
~the chick-fil-a app, also a must for locating the next arnold palmer
~sonic happy hour, the perfect afternoon pick me up, diet cherry limeade, Yes please!

Above all, Boat Shoes and I had quite a nice time together... 43 hours in the car together and still smiling, I guess we are pretty good at this road trip thing after all!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You guys are troopers - that was an epic road trip!