Wednesday, November 30, 2011

favorites

Lets talk favorites...

First, pregnancy and then baby boy boat shoes PRIOR to his arrival (I always love the pre and post lists)

Pregnancy...
I LOVE fruit! Grapes and strawberries are the best but for some reason bananas and apples don't appeal AT ALL. I drink organic milk like its my job and as someone who typically only drank milk with chocolate chip cookies, this is a big change. I love orange juice and Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal (we buy the family box). Juicy Fruit gum is another favorite and makes my think of my grandmother each time I chew it! I do love a little ice cream but a spoonful is plenty... just a taste. I have enjoyed reading some great books about pregnancy and all of the things people "forgot" to tell you about this process. And finally, tums... I love them.







Now for items for the little one...

1. Pampers - diaper of choice for now!
2. Bonkie swaddle - so soft, so snuggly and so EASY!
3. Little Giraffe blanket - again, so soft, so snuggly and will be perfect for chilly Winter. Packed and ready in the hospital bag.
4. Dr. Browns bottles - everything I read and everything I have heard RAVES about these bottles even for babies who primarily nurse. we shall see!
5. hooded pottery barn kids towel - could it be cuter? our little guy will be snuggled in the adorable frog
6. aden and anais anything! - the blankets, burp cloths and bibs are SO SO soft, snuggly and PRACTICAL
7. whale tub - Our best little buddy EG loves hers and we know that baby boy boat shoes will too!
8. puj tub - genious for newborn bathing and traveling... Naples what?!
9. sophie for the bath - the perfect bath toy
10. chicco key fit caddy - the car seat snaps in perfectly, its chic, rolls well and EASY to fold... did I mention it only weighs 8 pounds?
11. regular Sophie - apparently the best toy in the world...I know Lilly and Murphy like to hear it squeak
12. Chicco key fit 30 car seat - safe, reliable, chic, easy to carry, snaps into bases and key fit caddy with ease and did I mention safe?!
13. navy blue BOB revolution WITH handlebar console - with the car seat adapter our little one can go on great walks and once he is a little bigger can bop right in the stroller, the shocks are amazing, it handles beautifully and the cup holders are perfect for any type of beverage.

After we meet our little one and test all of these products we will update again with our "after" favorite list!

TTFN

2 comments:

Lindsey (One Sweet World) said...

BB, it's getting so close! He's going to be amazing - can't wait to hear all about it!

Julie said...

Juicy Fruit, you are so funny!