Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I have been a blog slacker...but... with a full 9 days away from work... I am officially back on blogging...

Some favorite holiday happenings over the past 2 weeks...pictures to come soon!

~decorating our home... our mantle... our christmas tree...our stairs... and our puppy!
~wrapping gifts for friends and loved ones
~sending christmas cards
~receiving christmas cards
~eating candy canes
~selecting a letter from Operation Santa
~a visit to the national christmas tree with our families and dear friends
~a fabulous dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill by the White House
~visiting a festive hotel where my family stayed in dc
~ornament exchanges and white elephants (where I receive a wax dipped teddy bear... which I left at the train station for someone more deserving...)
~drinking decaf skinny caramel brulee latte's from starbucks
~SNOW SNOW SNOW and more SNOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your Christmas card, and I love it! And get ready (because you will be shocked) but it is hanging on my wall with all the other cards we got in a card garland!

Look at me -- saving sentimental things!!!