Friday, March 12, 2010

puppy play date

my dear friend susan made the trip from annapolis to philly for a puppy weekend... darcy mae and lilly bean finally got to meet! (and Susan and I got to talk about her super fun Annapolis wedding, register at WIlliams Sonoma, eat yummy Thai food, drink fabulous wine and do some shopping!

lilly learned a few things from darcy's visit~

1. bigger dogs have ALOT of energy - I was tuckered out
2. when susan says touch and puts her finger up.. you touch it with your nose and get a treat!
3. sometimes I get a little scared... so I flip over on my back
4. when darcy mae wants to play nibble, I dont understand when I should squeal to tell her to stop.. so then my mom puts her hand in between us
5. I love watching darcy mae run on her really long leash... so I asked for one... and I got one!
6. Darcy mae gets to sleep in bed with her mom... jealous.
7. Darcy mae has a really big bed, and I love laying in it.
8. We love sharing our food with each other
9. Darcy drinks alot of water... I should drink more like her (but not pee in the house)
10. We love having matching leashes and can't wait to play again!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: