Monday, November 29, 2010

my life is a sitcom.

I boarded the train as always this morning. I finished putting on my makeup (yes, I am that girl, but I enjoy an extra 5 minutes of sleep!) and then it was time for my good morning song. I plug in my earphones, get itunes situated and press play. I lean back to chill and jam to my good morning song as always. But today was different. I think, "hmmm my song is not loud enough today" so I turn up the volume. A few seconds later I think, "hmm still not loud enough for my morning jam session." And then I realized my life is a sitcom.

the song is BLARING, yes playing very loudly for the ENTIRE train to hear. I am officially "that girl" and then I can't figure out how to get the darn thing to stop. awesome. to make the story more classic.. guess what my good morning song was! Not some classy sophisticated song for a main line lady on the train in adorable shoes.... nope... but it was a fabulous song... Ordinary girl by Miley Cyrus. Have you heard it? If not, you should try it. It will have you bopping and singing along in no time.

Boat shoes finds it interesting to have a good morning song, but as a train rider for almost 4 years, I have had many good morning songs. (just to name a few..in no particular order)

What a beautiful day Chris Cagle
Its a Great Day to be Alive Tim McGraw
Perfect Day Hoku
Breathe Michelle Branch
Ordinary Miracle Sarah McLachlan
Alone Heart
Chicken Fried Zac Brown Band
A Thousand Miles Vanessa Carlton
Settlin' Sugarland
Lip Gloss Lil Mama
Red Dirt Road Brooks and Dunn
Wonderful tonight Hullabahoos
Copperline James Taylor


So.. whats your good morning song?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good call with Alone by Heart! You have quite a nice list there!