Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Oh what fun!

...it is to spend time with fam...ily...hey!


mom and vijay are headed this way for a New York City adventure.... to see the Rockette's! For as many Christmases as I can remember, my mom has watched and listened to the Rockette's Christmas spectacular show throughout the holiday season. I can picture the VHS tape, with the tattered label and the crisp red writing across the front. Now, we will see it in person... and we can't wait!

We are all excited for this adventure for a lovely lunch, some time in Rockefeller center and the Rockette's show! We will also have some time here in Philadelphia for some holiday frolicking! As I research fun ideas, I will keep you posted!

Also, on the horizon... boat shoes and I are having a festive fancy Christmas get together next weekend... Oh what fun...it will be!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey! We are going to NYC tomorrow through Saturday and staying right near Rockefeller - when are you going to be there?

Julie said...

Yayay for the Rockettes! You guys will have so much fun!