Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ringing...

in the New Year with dear friends!!!

 



What a wonderful New Years Eve! Boat Shoes and I enjoyed getting dressed up for an evening of cocktails and appetizers at our friends home Nicole and Dave, followed by dinner at a wonderful restaurant Tango and finishing the evening watching the ball drop!!! For dinner I enjoyed a lovely roasted salmon with risotto and brocolli and boat shoes enjoyed jumbalaya. I highly suggest this chic restaurant for anyone in the area! Meaghan, Rob, Susan, Nicole, Dave and I enjoyed a wonderful, quaint, relaxed and all around FUN evening!

A highlight of the evening was our "white elephant" gift exchange! Each person brought a gift wrapped beautifully, ready for some trading fun! What happens at a new years party, stays at a new years party, but lets just say we all ended with some "treasures!"

Happy 2011...Boat Shoes, Lilly, Murphy and I's Year in Review is coming soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: