Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all


Happy fall y'all! I adore lil punkins... therefore... I decided why not buy some and do a little decorating?! Now I typically set them around the house in random locations; however, in this home with a mantle, my dear fresh basil gave me a wonderful idea... place them on the mantle. I love them.

this past weekend I got to do a little adventuring in Baltimore while Derek was attending a conference. I got to join him at the beautiful Renaissance Hotel at the Inner Harbor. It is a wonderful place with great amenities including an extremely fluffy bed, a great gym, coffee bar and it's attached to a mall! What more could a girl ask for?! I had some tips from a dear friend about spots to visit while there~ had a wonderful time adventuring through the inner harbor and Fell's Point. If you are ever in the area and want a great lunch spot, I suggest stopping at Kooper's Tavern. The outdoor seating looks directly at the sailboats... its a wonderful sight.

Another highlight of the weekend was the social event for the conference. the group rented the club level of the Ravens football stadium which was adorned with fun drinks, great food and wonderful music! We had a great time enjoying the company of others and a little bit of dancing!

We look forward to another trip to Baltimore for a stop at Red Star which came highly recommended!

and perhaps... part of a new thought in our minds about a puppy might have been sparked by this wonderfully chill painting as we left a fun weekend in Baltimore...puppy thoughts to come shortly...

3 comments:

Sam White said...

Get a puppy!! Then he/she can run with you and play!!

Anonymous said...

I love your mini pumpkins! So cute.

I want to hear the puppy update!!!

katy said...

I want to hear the puppy update too! Btw, when you were in Baltimore, did you have margaritas with Chris Brown? Ohh the memories :)!!!