Monday, September 7, 2009

Lilly Winners!


We are SO excited to be named LILLY LOVER DAYS WINNERS FOR 2009!!!!

I looked down at my new blackberry tour (which I happen to love) and noticed 14 messages. Now I enjoy a good text message conversation but to look down and have 14 messages and multiple missed calls was a bit alarming. So I started scrolling through to see who was calling and what could be so important... when I realized... the messages read... CONGRATULATIONS... YAY for you...You've Done it...with these messages, I have to admit I was a bit perplexed!

I thought to myself, what have I done? What have I won? And that is when I learned from a dear friend in Charlotte, NC that Derek and I WON third place in the Lilly Lover Days Competition for 2009!!!! I was SO excited, I called Derek immediately to share the great news! Now we are waiting excitedly for our Lilly Beach Tote fillllled... yes... filled says the competition rules to the brim with Lilly beach goodies (Don't worry we will take some photos when it arrives!!!)! We are super excited and are thinking of some creative ways to celebrate our big Lilly win!!!