Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ready Ready Ready...Ready to Ruuuun...



So the countdown to the ING Half Marathon in Philly has begun... 1 week from today! Now this training has been interesting... it has been hot and humid so the beginning was treadmill training but then had to switch to outdoor running... so I decided I needed to make a hard core purchase. See the photo with that crazy water bottle?! I decided... I should really be drinking water while running for over an hour so I became hard core. Now wearing this water "belt" was an interesting experience for a few reasons...

1. it bounces around alot
2. it is fascinating how other runners move out of your way when wearing this. I am convinced that it is some sort of symbol of... I am hard core. So people move out of the way!
3. I am really not hard care which made it even funnier wearing this!

More updates to come this week as we all get ready... in our Alex's Lemonade Stand running shirts!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

i almost got those shoes!

BBL said...

they are the greatest... I have worn the same exact style since my first half marathon! They are super fun this time... in PINK!