Friday, November 13, 2009

Ready... ready... ready... ready to run...



Its that time... the day before the half marathon... and I'm excited for a great race tomorrow...and am really hoping that the weather clears up a little!

I got some fabulous new running tights and a wonderful new running top...which I happen to love. I am going to be an adidas commercial tomorrow. My favorite running store Bryn Mawr Running Company was wonderfully helpful in finding the perfect outfit for me... and the perfect running shoes for meaghan. Gotta love a place that lets you bounce around in their apparel for a good hour... that is also pet friendly.. so Lilly got to come along! Love it.

The Expo today was great... some classic running shirts (pictures to come soon)... and some giveaways that always make an expo interesting! I was excited to see that one of the benefactors of the race is Donate Life... quite a wonderful cause!

So dear friends and family are coming over to have a fun pasta dinner here at my families home tonight ... and then up bright and early tomorrow morning for race day!

No comments: