Monday, April 19, 2010

A closet for flip flops... and boat shoes

It's official! The date has been announced... let's start making plans! Sleepovers... pink and green gallore... and favorite friends shopping...OH MY!

And on that note...Boat Shoed and I need some help! We have found a fabulous home, with a good amount of space... however, there is one little eensy weensy downfall.. there are no closets. When I say NO closets... I mean no closets. So my friends, we will be transforming a bedroom into a closet / dressing room (for all of my lovely new Lilly finds!)! And here is where you come in... we need ideas! We have purchased the first attempt from Bed Bath and Beyond this evening but will be looking for more ideas... so come one .. come all... we need ideas!

3 comments:

KW said...

When are you going to the Lilly sale?!?!? Depending on the day (and sleepover) I may try to take the day off from work and join you. Keep me posted :-)

Anonymous said...

No closets...at all?! The first NYC apartment two tiny ones (with no doors) and that was hard enough!

I'm so excited to hear more about your new house!!!

Sam White said...

You should check out the IKEA wardrobes... they are like little portable closets!! Might help in your new dressing room!!