Wednesday, April 28, 2010

puppies and park benches...

lilly and I love to go for walks... and now that I have been cleared by my sports med doc for "power walking" this week... I am taking full advantage of walking my puppy at an increased speed! hooray for the little things!

we (as in Lilly Bean and I) decided to spend some time this evening at Haverford College. for you locals, its a lovely place to take your puppies, children, spouses or just yourself for a relaxing walk, run or time alone.

we spent time enjoying the simple pleasures of haverford college...

for me: park benches, watching a family fly a kite, spring flowers, tree lined paths, my puppy bouncing around, a spring breeze, watching geese gracefully on the pond...

for lilly: people to say hi to (ie: hands to lick because people think I am adorable), smelling different plants and trees, pouncing towards the geese, treats when I am good, treats when I listen, treats when I stay put...

breathe in. breathe out. take a relaxing walk.. with yourself, a loved one, or a puppy!

No comments: