Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas PARTY!

 

 


Christmas Parties are my favorite... but I have never hosted one... until this year!!! It was a first, and it was a success! We had a wonderful time celebrating this happy time of year with dear friends. I did have the moment of, Oh gosh, what if noone comes? But that quickly went away as fun guests with treats began arriving!

We had desserts in one room... with a cookie decorating station, choclate nut cracker cookies and CUPCAKES! Dont you love that cupcake stand? a wonderful gift from brother flip flops! I made Oprah's favorite Peppermint cupcakes with buttercream peppermint icing! YUM! (the only set back to the evening came at about 6 pm, Kate and I were getting everything together when I noticed LIlly and Murphy were nowhere to be found... we found them EATING chocolate cupcakes... SO... after a quick call to the emergency vet and lots of advice... we watched them and they were fine! whew!)

For the savory section I served spinach artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, black bean brackett dip, hummus and veggies and of course some wonderful Trader Joes apps!

it was a lovely party if I do say so myself!

MAY YOUR CHRISTMAS SPARKLE!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sam White said...

What a rocking party! I am so sad that I missed it!!