Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry FAMILY Christmas!!!!

 

 

 



a lovely christmas indeed! Some DC time and some Richmond time... traditions continue... traditions begin... and wonderful news is shared!!! We all feel very blessed for time together and being able to provide one another with some beautiful and thoughtful gifts. I have to say, receiving gifts is so much fun, but I LOVE GIVING the perfect gift!!!!

Vijay is thrilled about his ipad...

Mom is thrilled about her lovely new Lilly clothes...

John is excited for some baking goodies from the Loveless cafe..

Carmen loves her christmas platter and first Lilly Murfee scarf...

Camille loves her Wii...

Sam is excited for gift cards...

Boat Shoes loves his photo book of Lilly and Murphy...

I love my new fabulous fancy camera, my adorable Longchamp bag, fabulous Tiffany's bow neclace, Poppy Coach perfume, smoothie blender, lilly magnets, True Prep book... ok so I really loved all of my gifts... but one of the greatest blessings of all...
is that on June 14, I will be Aunt B or Aunt Flip Flops and Derek will be Uncle Boat Shoes! Boat Shoes little sister Camille and Sam are expecting a bouncing little bean!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love your dress! I tried that one on :)

Anonymous said...

Love it too!