Sunday, March 13, 2011

a TN adventure

 

 

 


It was such a joy to travel to TN to see some of my favorite people!!! I got to spend some time with my favorite kiddos, Sterling and Clark, who I nannied for in grad school. My how they have grown! Clark and I chatted about everything from football to hamsters, second grade to new games at the park... and Sterling and I video chatted with her adorable boyfriend. Sterling and I spent quality girl time together...how fun to watch her turn into such a lovely southern lady.

I also got to spend time with Christie, the lovely bride to be. We chatted about wedding day happenings and had a little bachelorette party!!! Cheers to Christie and Dave and the beautiful garden wedding in May! A favorite was enjoying wine and a lovely meal at Bricktops, one of my favorite restuarants in any city. Guess the 3 cities where its located...

The trip was complete when I got to meet precious Elizabeth Grace! What a wonderful and sweet little girl!!! Angel, Todd, Elizabeth Grace and I ventured for a lovely dinner ~ and of course, miss elizabeth grace was the perfect dinner date... she was quiet, calm and like a magnet for all of the guests at dinner. I didnt put her down the whole weekend... we snuggled, sang, talked about her mommy, talked about her daddy, talked about their wedding day and about what a good girl she is going to be for her baptism in the same church where mom and dad got married... we played in her closet, looked at her cute bows and precious dresses... I learned about bath time and bottles, pacifiers and strollers... what a wonderful time we had! Lots of smiles, lots of laughter and some YUMMY cookies for our time together. Oh... and a precious new pandora bead from miss EG... adorable.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

katy said...

LOVE EG! She is just so beautiful and perfect!!!!! And the cookies are to cute. :) LOve her EG pillow too

Julie said...

What a cutie!

Sam White said...

It looks like she is wearing a monogrammed outfit - did you have anything to do with that, LML? :)

She is adorable!!

BBL said...

I MIGHT have something to do with monogrammed outfits ;)

KW said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!! Hope you had the most fabulous visit!