Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bed, Breakfast, Best Buddies & Lilly

 

 

 



The past few days have been WONDERFUL! After working all of Memorial Day weekend, I got to have my own holiday long weekend... which I like to call Lilly Weekend 2011!

Our first guest arrived Tuesday, Rebecca, from Charlotte .. one of my favorite Lilly friends! Sam joined us for a sleepover before the sale on Wednesday night after waiting all day for tickets. We were pleased with our numbers... 58, 60, 61, and 62. (a random girl was in the middle of our fun group for the line up)

The shopping was FABULOUS. I found quite a few great tops to wear through the summer as baby Thump Thump continues to grow and a few adorable dresses. I was excited to see some Pea in the Pod Lilly attire which we scooped up quickly! It was so much fun to shop for so many precious little girls... Elizabeth Grace, baby girl Hankins and baby girl Knierim to name a few.

Next came Susan, a dear friend living in Annapolis! She came in for a fun dinner with our friends Nicole and Dave and some shopping at Lilly! Such a nice time catching up!

And then to top off the weekend... some of my besties from college... Julie, Sam and Kate! It was Sam and Kate's first ever Lilly sale which they survived with big smiles! My dear friend Kate from here in Philly also joined for some shopping fun! The weekend was filled with catching up about life... celebrating birthdays, new homes, and a little baby on the way! I am so thankful for them!


As I think about the past week.. it has been filled with dear friends, laughter, relaxation, pink and green, shopping, baby talk and FUN...I am so blessed to have so many daer friends!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KW said...

And next year I should be able to come too!!!! My new school ends the week before the Lilly Sale which I think is PERFECT :-)

Melissa said...

I love your skirt!