Tuesday, February 16, 2010

at the end of a long day...

...I thought... the gym. I need the gym. So I went to the gym to do some cross training (apparently you are supposed to do that when training, even though I would really rather just run...) so I tried out this new machine at the gym that is kind of "jumpy" like a stairmaster eliptical mix. It was fun to bounce all around and just be care free. Then I moved onto the bike. Read Self magazine while getting some mindless exercise in...perfect! Well that was interrupted when... that darn bike BIT my leg! Stupid thing... I brought my leg up and slice the stupid little box you plug your earphones in went across my shin and the skin peeled off (I didnt take a picture, but probably should). So I was done..I think it might be time for bed.

BUT... tomorrow will be a great day!!! We are continuing our room re-decorating mission and selected a beautiful new bed from Raymour & Flanigan (pictured here) and a fabulous new Stearnes & Foster pillowtop mattress. They are being delivered TOMORROW!!!! I will send some before and after photos after we get it situated~ I simply can't wait. Now for paint...and some other fabulous touches for a "cottage" and somewhat "beachy" feel. I love referencing A Beach Cottage for fun tips and ideas. Those of you that know me well know that I would love nothing more than living in a fun "Beach Cottage" so why not make our room like a beach cottage?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful bedroom! What a fun delivery to be getting today. Can't wait to see pictures of your pretty "beach cottage"!

Sam White said...

I love that bed - it is so elegant! And as Julie and I learned in Nashville, a bed is very important...

... lots of things... SO many things...

Anonymous said...

HA! Hahahahaha.


"Maybe you girls can come over to tour the house AFTER our naps..."