Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Naples Bound...


I am ready... with my Lilly goodies from our big Lilly Lovers win all packed and ready to go! (by the way.. this fabulous prize included an awesome straw beach bag, some classic pink McKim's, an adorable towel, a frisbee, a deck of cards, a pink wallet, and one of my most favorite parts... Lilly sunglasses!!!!!)

At this time tomorrow... I will be chillaxing in Naples, FL. Mom and I have not had a girls trip to Naples in over a year, so this will be simply wonderful! We are planning on fun in the sun, some shopping, beach walks, a trip to Sanibel Island and anything else that comes our way! All in all it will be a fabulous fun filled adventure in the sun...

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Have lots of fun in NAPLES!!!