Sunday, October 4, 2009

When coffee turns into wine...

we had plans for a cup of coffee to catch up... talk about life... in different cities...now that my dear susie k has moved to annapolis, md...

so you might ask, how did that cup of coffee turn into a glass of wine?

well let me explain... we started chatting on my couch the minute she arrived... as dear friends tend to do... we jumped from moving to missing life in the same city, rings & wedding bells, family, work, friends, puppies, good meals, running, healthcare and every topic in between...and two hours later without skipping a beat... sweet derek came in and casually stated, "clearly you all haven't made it to your cup of coffee... how about a glass of wine?!"

and that my friends is how coffee...turns into wine!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love your blog - so so so cute!!! I love the pink and green :) I'm looking forward to more coffee/wine dates