Saturday, August 14, 2010

favorite.

The pictures are still coming... I created some fabulous collages on my compter but with all of our bopping around just havent gotten them uploaded quite yet!

so now.. just a HAPPY HELLO from Charlotte, NC. Quite possibly one of my favorite places in the world...with some of my most favorite people this weekend!

A review of some favorite spots in Charlotte!

-the Village Shop in Davidson... where we purchase a fabulous new addition for our "beach cottage" room at home!

-Bricktops Restaurant in Specialty Shops on the Park

-Providence Road Sundries... always a favorite especially with BF Lauren!!! Of course, we live in seperated countries and we walk in carrying almost identical Longchamp bags. Only BF Lauren and I!

-Southpark Mall... love it. every part of it. Belks Lilly section is always a favorite and Arthur's for lunch where you walk in and ... a Wine tasting! What a way to spend a friday afternoon!

-Alphabet Soup ... my favorite gift boutique in the world. I walk in and .." Hi Brittany, how are you?" Only in Charlotte!

-Toscana... yummy italian and great wine!

more to come...from Charlotte Fun times and BF Lauren's little sister, Lindsay's wedding tonight!!!

No comments: