Tuesday, August 24, 2010

movies and magazines oh my.

So I have some recommendations for you... and perhaps you have some for me! any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

So far...

Sex and the City - always a good laugh; charming; an over good chic flick

Up in The Air - Boat Shoes enjoyed this a little more than I did; for anyone that travels for work, you can relate; for those of us that really only travel to tropical places and to visit friends.. you can only kind of relate. Some nice romance at times, but a bit disappointing with the overall romantic comedy vibe.

My Best Friends Wedding - no comment needed; perhaps one of the best films ever created.

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II - the first was adorable; mom flip flops and I attempted to watch this 4, yes 4 times... 1. I fell asleep; 2. we started chatting; 3. I fell asleep; 4. we chatted again. We turned it off... perhaps we will try that one individually!

Made of Honor - again, a great movie. love that it leads you in one direction and then with a quick twist, you are where you want it to be.

The Last Song - netflix should be delivering it tomorrow!


Now for a few magazine reviews...

Runner's World- always great and inspiring. this months edition is about running with your pups... perhaps I should try that once I am bouncing around again... loner than 3 laps at the park... Lilly and Murphy.. are you ready?

US Weekly - great gossip. half way through. saving it for a little later!

Real Simple - a great distraction. it keeps you thinking in lots of different directions... some food.. some family.. some fashion.

Southern Living - an all time favorite! great ideas for monograms this month... a favorite.

Lucky - saving it for tomorrow

InStyle - saving it for this evening

I am going to be up to date with all that is fall. fashion. and fun. stay tuned.

No comments: